Children’s Connection Groups
Children have an opportunity to connect in a CIRCLE on Sunday Mornings at 11:15 am in our Children’s Ministry. During this time they engage in song, movement, teaching from God’s Word, and sharing and caring for one another.
Below are our Children’s Sunday Connection Groups and the focus of their small group time this spring.
- Newborn – Age 2: Professional nursery care.
- Ages 2: God’s Son (Room C4)
- Preschool: Jesus is God’s Son (Room C8)
- K-2nd Grade: Loving Jesus (Room C3)
- 3rd-6th Grade Boys: Acts to Romans (Room C7)
- 3rd-6th Grade Girls: Acts to Romans (Room A5)
For more information contact Children’s Ministry Director Kari Jane Smith at 972.690.9535 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.